Top Secret '07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top Secret '07

Evolution is a mystery.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mission for SGL
Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 4:48 am by Air_cadet10

» .::Saints::.
Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 6:52 pm by MarkRicko

» Hello world?
Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 9:23 pm by Strike

» WOW your still here
Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 1:29 am by MarkNiko

» Las Venturas Times (29/01/09)
Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 1:04 am by MarkRicko

» Where should the server be hosted? You decide!
Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:30 am by Rudealis

» Spanw car for yo at -420- g ang spawn point... :D
Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:09 am by ALMIGHTY

» Spawn car for me at gang 420
Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:32 pm by SH0CK3R

» A random story...
Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:50 pm by Aum

Where should the server be hosted? You decide!

Go down 
3 posters

Where should the server be hosted?
United Kingdom
Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Vote_lcap25%Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Netherlands
Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Vote_lcap63%Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
America
Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Vote_lcap12%Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Samuel_Tornado
Founder
Samuel_Tornado

Registration Date : 2008-11-28

Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Empty
PostSubject: Where should the server be hosted? You decide!   Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:06 pm

For the past 2 weeks, The LVRPG community has been debating on where to host the server to create better ping rates. It is currently hosted in america, But most of our players are from europe and some are unhappy about the server being hosted in america due to bad ping rates. So now, It is up to YOU to decide where we should host the server! Just submit your vote on the poll above this topic, But remember! Once you vote, You can't change it, So think and click carefully!

You only have 5 more days to vote!

Feel free to post any comments here along with your vote's.

-SGL-
Head of LVRPG council.
Back to top Go down
Sandro
Square
Sandro

Registration Date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Where should the server be hosted? You decide!   Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Well i hate to spoil the party... But the server cannot be moved. The Server of europe are filled atm!
Back to top Go down
http://animemegapolis.com
Rudealis
V.I.P (Donater)
V.I.P (Donater)

Registration Date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Where should the server be hosted? You decide!   Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:30 am

Suspect Its been a while since my last visit to the world of sa-mp Too bad the best sa-mp rpg server is dead.....

R.I.P

Ps: Someone with the skills should Restart it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where should the server be hosted? You decide!   Where should the server be hosted? You decide! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where should the server be hosted? You decide!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Top Secret '07 :: LVRPG News :: Announcements-
Jump to: